- Bronze Medal – Small Winemakers Show, Queensland
- Smooth and well-structured wine
- Grown on the plains in the McLaren Vale region
- Great with any juicy succulent steak
- Great length, finishing with a touch of dryness
- Beautiful deep red colour with purple hues
- Great antioxidants
- Winemaker – Geo DiFabio
A richly flavoured wine filled with cherry and oak, boasting a complex tannin backbone.
Aromas of pepper and dark red cherry fruits complement this offering, producing an outstanding wine.